DISINFECTION SPRAY 7110, 7111
An Effective Disinfectant Made in Finland
Our product contains over 90% mass ethanol when sprayed onto surfaces.
Biocide as an active substance increases the product’s efficacy against viruses and bacteria.
The aerosol Disinfectant Spray 7110 contains ethanol, biocides and propellants. When the product is sprayed, the propellants evaporate, and the sprayed surface is covered with a mixture of ethanol and biocide. Quick and easy disinfection of sites that require regular cleaning. The aerosol penetrates and disinfects even the least accessible surfaces.
- A solution with over 90% mass ethanol for spraying surfaces
- Composition in accordance with the biocide regulations of the Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)
- Increased efficacy against viruses and bacteria with biocide, which has been tested for its bactericidal efficacy. Testing methods include EN 1276 and EN 1650 for testing disinfection and antiseptic substance efficacy.
- The product has been developed for the disinfection of hard surfaces in hospitals, health care centres, care facilities, schools, day-care centres, shops, restaurants, public transportation, taxis, gyms, garages, building management, homes as well as work and hobby equipment. Evaporates quickly and does not damage surfaces that can be cleaned using ethanol.
- Can also be temporarily used for hand disinfection when necessary. Continued use may cause drying of the skin.
- Available in an aerosol dispenser (7110) and a 5-litre container (7111)